Fading Suns: Empire Divided
Details about characters in the the future of the Fading Suns world. Enjoy.
- Corbin Ragnar: Metaphysical mystic scientist.
- Lord Alexander Danaher: Dashing, tragic veteran of the Husk Wars.
- Lady Lavinia Imelda Bursandra: A semi-tired soldier and mother who seeks a “normal” life with Graeme only to be recalled into action.
- Sister Sorami Sun: Wandering healer who has disappeared to parts unknown in search of the truth of this Husk plague.
- Archer Riggsby: Perishes fighting Husks on BII.
- Alain Rosby: Travels with Sister Sorami then lives with Corbin.
- Gabrielle Thana and Linsey Fletcher become business partners and more.
- Brea Xanthippe Hawkwood: Rebellious young noblewoman with an agenda all her own.
- Seath: The only Vau to EVER serve on the Phoenix Guard, he is considered to be mysterious but valued.
- Lord Graeme Hawkwood: This former commando increasingly seeks to live apart from society and only wants the best for his family.
- Henrietta Torenson: Ennobled by Lady Lavinia and now considered to be very influential in her own right.
- Sarah Whittle: Becomes trained by the Engineers. Serves alongside her husband, Alex. Perishes on BII trying to save others.
- Dame Aliza Xanthippe: Mother of Brea. She disappears while protecting Father Desmond Santimon of Sanctuary Aeon as they have traveled to Twilight.
- Count Dimitri Tsarivich Decados: Our “good friend” the count has retired once more and is reportedly in ill health.
- Princess Catherine Decados She has found her way into her father’s heart and managed to have the cutest baby daughter in the Known Worlds, Terra. The daughter has disappeared and Catherine has went on the hunt.